- BCRFM’s decision regarding prizewinners will be final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
- BCRFM prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the prizewinner.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant, i.e. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- BCRFM will keep prize winner(s) personal details for a reasonable time in order that prizes can be sent to the prize winner(s); rules can be verified to have been complied with and for accounting purposes. BCRFM may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- BCRFM Competitions are open only to residents of the Republic Of Ireland.
- For competitions requiring entry by text, the number is 087 7175 175. Standard network charges apply.
- BCRFM will ensure that all prizes are delivered within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible, the station will notify the winner of a delay.
- All prize winners have 12 months to claim a prize and if we do not receive any correspondence (pertaining to their address or other details) in that time period their claim is null and void.
- When, due to circumstances beyond our control, a prize is not available, BCRFM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- From time to time the station may offer a cash alternative to a specific prize, but is under no obligation to do so.
- BCRFM accepts no responsibility for failure due to circumstances beyond our control, to fulfil a competition, which involves a third party but has no specific cash value, e.g. meeting an artist. We will however, on all occasions strive to provide a substitute prize of equal desirability to the winner. Unfortunately, the company cannot accept responsibility if these attempts do not meet a prizewinner’s expectations.
- In on air competitions, failure to appear on air will unfortunately disqualify an entrant whether this occurs due to operator error or other technical errors.
- The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter/BCRFM shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter/BCRFM reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically. BCRFM reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
Competition Terms & Conditions: Two Tickets for the GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final 1- Dublin v Mayo
1. Two Tickets for the GAA Football All-Ireland Senior Championship Semi-Final 1- Dublin v Mayo (Nally Terrace) is operated by BCRFM. BCRFM will run the competition and collect your contact details (including personal data) as necessary to operate the competition and to select winners etc.
2. The competition is open to Irish residents only. Tickets must be collected by the winner on Friday 9th August.
3. To take part in the competition, you must correctly answer the competition question and Like the BCRFM Facebook page.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
5. The competition runs from 19.00 Wednesday 7th August 2019 to 17.00 Friday 9th August 2019. Any entries outside the competition period will not be counted.
6. The winners will be contacted by BCRFM within one hour of being awarded the prize. The winner must respond to notification of their prize by 21.00 Friday 9th August 2019. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and BCRFM reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image on the BCRFM website and social media pages, free of charge. 8. The name of the winner is available on request.
9. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
10. BCRFM reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
11. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
12. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. BCRFM reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
14. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the competition and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the competition. 15. These rules are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
We wish you lots of luck entering our competitions.
We are grateful to our listeners for supporting the station, and are keen that there should be a fair distribution of prizes amongst all listeners. For this reason, on very rare occasions, it may be necessary to restrict a particular listener from winning successive prizes on the station .
** To this end – we have compiled a winners database for internal office use only **
Any queries relating to competitions or prizes should be directed to the Promotions Department at BCRFM, Unit 5a Moyvalley Business Park, Ballina, Co. Mayo.